Monday, May 12, 2014

Most Important Part of this Chapter

To start off, im gonna sort of change this prompt from most important to my favorite part of this chapter. Through the book Let Me Off At The Top, Burgundy has been having an argument with his neighbor because he let him borrow his blowdryer and Ron thinks that he hasnt given it back. He had his blowdryer for months "without giving it back" and Ron secretly hated him. Until he went into his garage to see his blowdryer, just sitting there. With a note stuck on it. Dated back to a month ago. Turns out, his neighbor did give him his blowdryer back, and he gave it back THE SAME DAY HE LET HIM BORROW IT! I found this to be my favorite part of the book because through out the entire book he rants because he hasnt gotten his dryer back, but turns out he had it the entire time. Oh, the irony.

3 comments:

  1. That's strange that he never noticed. Is this book humorous or is that the only part in the book that is humorous?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post Lizbeth! I think it would be annoying to read him rant and finally find the blowdryer. I can really see why him finding it would be the best part of the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a great book, I will consider reading it!

    ReplyDelete