Dear Ron Burgundy/Will Ferrell,
I am a huge fan of yours. I believe you are a comedic genius and the best in the business. Ron Burgundy, you are an amazing spokes person. And Will Ferrell, you are my favorite male actor, and now my favorite author too. This book was one of the best books I have ever read. Probably because I'm not really into reading that much, and this book was different. It's a book that you have to really think about and put peices together, all you have to do is read it and enjoy. I appreciate this book because it has made me notice that there are books out there for everyone, I know it sounds cliche but its true. Its just a matter of finding a book that you like and that's your type of writing. In my opinion I loved the book Let me off at the Top and I suggest this book to everyone who wants a funny read.
Monday, May 12, 2014
Letter to the Author
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really liked this post because you don't really see a lot of the letters to the author prompts being used.
ReplyDelete