Thursday, May 1, 2014
Conversation I would like to have with a Character: Ron Burgundy
Ron Burgundy. Who wouldn't want to have a conversation with him? He's a complete stud and he's hilarious. Now I would say what I would want to have a conversation with him about, but knowing his personality, i'm pretty sure we wouldn't stay on that topic for long. He gets off topic very easily and he doesn't have a filter sometimes. And other times I'm pretty sure he just says the first thing that comes to his mind and the most random things too. In his book he's gone from the chapter "The Book From Haggleworth" to "My Hair" to "Our Lady Queen of Chewbacca". He's a hilarious author and I would love to have a talk with him about, well, about Ron Burgundy. Who is Ron Burgundy, his life story, things like that. I'd imagine an interesting conversation and I honestly wouldn't know what to expect. You never know what's going to come out of Burgundy's mouth, but whatever comes out, always ends up being funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment