Monday, May 12, 2014

Best and Worst Qualities of Ron Burgundy

However Ron Burgundy is a man known for being hilarious and a legend,  he also has his faults. His cockiness may some day get him in trouble or his mouth. I believe that one of his worst qualities is the fact that he doesn't always think through what he's going to say next. He's one of those guys who doesn't seem to have a filter. For example he says things like "Our babies have gotten uglier. I don't know why this is but you can't deny it's happening". Along with him being cocky, he has an extremely high self-confidence and cares about his image a lot such as when he says "its no big deal but I'm taller than the guys on the team. I look shorter because I'm kneeling down. If you look, you can tell that my knees are bent. Clearly I'm not standing straight". He is all about his image, but I guess you could say it's what makes him Ron Burgundy. On the other hand, it's obvious to tell that he is an extremely funny guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment