In Chapter 10, Augustus says something to Hazel. They're on the plane and on there way to Amsterdam and they are watching a movie. Without hesitation and out of no where, Augustus tells Hazel that he loves her. Hazel's shocked because she doesn't want to go out with him because she doesn't want to hurt his feelings. Hazel simply doesn't say anything back to him.
This move wasn't shocking because it was obvious that they both like each other. However Hazel's reaction was kind of shocking by not saying anything back and just leaving him saying hes in love with her. i was expecting Hazel to say she loved him back, but she didn't say anything. I predict that the 2 of them will get closer at Amsterdam and that Hazels feelings will change for Augustus.
I read this book for my summer reading and there are more surprises further on. I love this book.
ReplyDeletei read this book and its amazing. and the book get even more amazing as you go on
ReplyDeleteIm reading this book and i'm close to this ppart but i agree with your prediction.
ReplyDelete