For the next i'm going to read, i choose the book The Fault in our Stars by John Green. i choose this book because i have seen a lot of people of reading this book, many people read it for there summer reading project, good reads rated it a 4.5 out of 5 stars, and its a #1 New York Times seller. The book seems to be a very moving and inspiring book. I have gone and read reviews about this book and many of the reviews say that it left them in tears after finishing the book, so I am expecting this book to be very emotional. I am also seeing many positive reviews like "awesome" and "amazing" and "i can not stress how GRAND this book is". The book is about a teenager named Hazel who has some sort of cancer, im guessing the book is going to take us through the life of Hazel Grace and the struggles she has as a kid with Cancer.
I don't know what to expect of the book, i keep on seeing reviews talking about a twist that happens in the book, so i'm not sure what to expect from this book. All i expect fromt his book is a lot of emotions. I remember Mrs. Noble talking about this book on her blog on the first day of school and she said that it was a really good book, so I guess that also helped me lean towards picking this book. I'm wondering this book is a true story, i believe it is but i am not sure on that. I am excited to start reading this book, I dont know whats going to happen. All i'm expecting are surprises.
No comments:
Post a Comment